Are you posting updates here or just FB for the Commander X16?

May 22, 2019
Some people will still want to use FB, no matter what, and it's a good place for David and the team to post announcements. But a forum can definitely be more productive for conversation and collaboration.

What's weird is I thought David posted an announcement on FB about this forum, but I can't find it now. And it looks like no one is moderating here. Hopefully, David and Mike will appoint some moderators soon to delete spam and trolls.

TheGeekPub

The Geek Pub
Staff member
May 15, 2019
Keller, TX
www.thegeekpub.com
And it looks like no one is moderating here. Hopefully, David and Mike will appoint some moderators soon to delete spam and trolls.
This board has only been soft launched. And we had a bunch of stuff set wrong. We've fixed that. We wanted to work the bugs out before really making a big deal out of it. Honestly, we didn't put a lot of effort into the spammer troll because with only a few early adopters here I didn't expect there to be any. But live and learn! ;-)

I just posted an announcement thread looking for moderators.

May 22, 2019
I also like forums better than Facebook or blog comment threads. Facebook is good for announcements, but not in-depth conversations.