Geos or Wheels coding

traymond

Jan 14, 2020
Hi all I was wondering if there is anyone that still codes for GEOS/Wheels?
Im coding a Wheels only app but I really dont wish to share much info on it yet theres a buffer routine Im trying to
improve on and stuck on it, I have tried 3 times to change this but when I assemble my changes I get a million errors and the assembler wont
accept my earlier code when it would assemble and link it fine before.
If theres anybody that has coded for GEOS even I could sure use some help if you could kindly email me privately at
[click user's profile link, then 'start conversaion' to send a PM]

GEOS/Wheels had Geoprogrammer but it could only make small apps.
Maurice Randall back in around 1999 or so he bugfixed Geoprogrammer and created
Concept (first update just like GeoProgrammer)
Concept Plus- Super CPU compatible, faster code assembly and Linking,
Code for 8-bit and 16-bit apps etc. ( still struggling with 8-bit)

I wanted to mention this if not everyone knows of Concept/Concept Plus, beginners love this since you dont need to know the original GeoProgrammer workarounds for the
bugs in GeoProgrammer, makes it a little easier. (sometimes) :)

I have info I can share but I would be writing a book here so if anyone could lend me assitance I can share that.
Anyway I will quit yammering

Last edited by a moderator:
May 22, 2019
Just FYI, I removed your email address from this public post. You really don't want all the spammers of the world gathering your private email address.

Instead, users can contact you through the private message feature. They can click your username, to the left of the post, then "Start Conversation" to chat with you directly. What you say in private chat is private, so you can exchange e-mail addresses or other social media addresses there.

Thanks for understanding.
-Tom

traymond

Jan 14, 2020
Hi all I was wondering if there is anyone that still codes for GEOS/Wheels?
Im coding a Wheels only app but I really dont wish to share much info on it yet theres a buffer routine Im trying to
improve on and stuck on it, I have tried 3 times to change this but when I assemble my changes I get a million errors and the assembler wont
accept my earlier code when it would assemble and link it fine before.
If theres anybody that has coded for GEOS even I could sure use some help if you could kindly email me privately at
[click user's profile link, then 'start conversaion' to send a PM]

GEOS/Wheels had Geoprogrammer but it could only make small apps.
Maurice Randall back in around 1999 or so he bugfixed Geoprogrammer and created
Concept (first update just like GeoProgrammer)
Concept Plus- Super CPU compatible, faster code assembly and Linking,
Code for 8-bit and 16-bit apps etc. ( still struggling with 8-bit)

I wanted to mention this if not everyone knows of Concept/Concept Plus, beginners love this since you dont need to know the original GeoProgrammer workarounds for the
bugs in GeoProgrammer, makes it a little easier. (sometimes) :)

I have info I can share but I would be writing a book here so if anyone could lend me assitance I can share that.
Anyway I will quit yammering
I guess I cannot share my email address here I was only needing to find *someone* first that codes with Wheels and then hook up with them
*personally* what can I do then? I do not wish of course to share any of my Wheels application code online, so Im a little bit frustrated because we cannot share email addresses. :(

May 22, 2019
I guess I cannot share my email address here I was only needing to find *someone* first that codes with Wheels and then hook up with them
*personally* what can I do then? I do not wish of course to share any of my Wheels application code online, so Im a little bit frustrated because we cannot share email addresses. :(
You can give someone your email address. It’s just not a good idea to post it publicly. You can have a private conversation and give it to them there.

Reactions: grommile