Hi I'm Richard H

ZXRichard

May 19, 2019
From Leeds in the United Kingdom. I'm around half a century old, first ZX Spectrum game when I was 14 years old (it was terrible) but I got better at this stuff. I've published a book on generating optimized terrains for a number of game engines, written code for Memotech MTX, Amstrad and other 8 bit micros. Even some Amiga work in the day. Mostly work in online gaming and modern simulation work. Hobbies include 3D printing, shooting lasers at things, making things spark and model making (mostly space-ships).

My first formal computer language was COBOL. Most embarrassing fact, seen TRON > 46 times. We all have regrets in life.

Reactions: alien1979

ocsav

Oct 26, 2019
Hi.
Care to talk a bit about the Memotech MTX ?
From all the advertising I saw at the time in magazines like Your Computer the MTX was one of my favorites, never saw one of course. The idea of application software in ROM fascinated me...

alien1979

May 26, 2019
From Leeds in the United Kingdom. I'm around half a century old, first ZX Spectrum game when I was 14 years old (it was terrible) but I got better at this stuff. I've published a book on generating optimized terrains for a number of game engines, written code for Memotech MTX, Amstrad and other 8 bit micros. Even some Amiga work in the day. Mostly work in online gaming and modern simulation work. Hobbies include 3D printing, shooting lasers at things, making things spark and model making (mostly space-ships).

My first formal computer language was COBOL. Most embarrassing fact, seen TRON > 46 times. We all have regrets in life.
No need to regret seeing TRON so many times. I watch it 3-4 times a year....

Reactions: grommile