Module Trackers

Southoftheline

Oct 16, 2019
South Carolina
I have been using module trackers for about four years now, each with their separate quirks and oddities, and covering various machines. I personally love the Atari POKEY, MOS SID chip, and the Nintendo APU chip, and these are covered by Raster Music Tracker and Deflemask, and thus those two trackers are pretty much the only trackers I use. All this filler text is to basically ask are any of you users of module trackers, and if so, which ones?

JayLewis

Oct 23, 2019
I have been using module trackers for about four years now, each with their separate quirks and oddities, and covering various machines. I personally love the Atari POKEY, MOS SID chip, and the Nintendo APU chip, and these are covered by Raster Music Tracker and Deflemask, and thus those two trackers are pretty much the only trackers I use. All this filler text is to basically ask are any of you users of module trackers, and if so, which ones?
Not 8-bit, but I fell in love with MED/OctaMED on the Amiga and then much later Fruity Loops (now FLStudio) :)