Welcome to the Murray² Forum! Take a minute to introduce yourself!

Daveuk71

May 20, 2019
Hi.. UK based 47 Yr old and miss the heady days of C64 vs spectrum wars... Loved my C64 with its clip on piano keyboard like 8bit guys... Parents must have loved green sleeves over and over haha

Reactions: alien1979

tightDev

May 19, 2019
Hi there, Tommy here, greetings from Germany :)
36yr old (usually yearly incrementing), software and web developer and designer (VB.Net), as well as Assembler (AVR microcontroller).
Started programming Basic as I was 7 on a Schneider CPC464 with the good old datasette (as it was called at least here). Well... Maybe not really programming at this age, but typing listings, and I got some small programs by myself, like the classic "hello world", so I stay at this language :)

Reactions: alien1979

alien1979

May 26, 2019
Hello, this is Sean from Houston. I am a former USAF aircraft mechanic and for the last 16 years have run a small IT support business here as well. Look forward to hanging out here and seeing the forum grow. Good luck!

C256foenix

Jun 1, 2019
Hey! Everyone, hey David!

I am Stefany, the creator behind the C256 Foenix. Found your new forum.

How is the X16 coming along?

Cheers
S

Elkarlo

Jun 5, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am Sebastian, nicknamed Elkarlo since.. 1987 or my first Homecomputer. I got a small collection of old Stuff, (Apple II, Amiga 500/600, Commodore 128, Atari 800xl, Amstrad CPC, lot of x86 Maschines beginning with a 8088 up to ... recent Stuff.
I work as Sysadmin and refurbish and repairs lot of old Hardware, and tinker with new Stuff.

Reactions: Mirando

Matt40

Jun 7, 2019
Greetings from Slovenia. I am Matevz, I am 40 years old mechanical engineer and I just love the Commodore 64 and retro games.

Reactions: TheGeekPub