Will There Be More Boxed Copies?

AgentPayne

Jun 18, 2019
Currently there's nothing in stock but the digital download. Will there be physical copies in the future or did I miss my chance?

m00dawg

Sep 18, 2019
I realize it's been a few months but curious if there is an update? I don't mind getting the digital download but if there was going to be another run of physical copies, I'd prefer to wait on that. The Commander X16 announcement had me excited to bust out my C64 again and this looks like a great game to try!

m00dawg

Sep 18, 2019
As an update, watched the first for the making of Planet X3 (
). It sounds like based on the end of that video that it might not be soon due to the minimum quantities required (e.g. 500 game boxes is the minimum). I could be wrong of course but something to consider for anyone else that may be waiting on a boxed copy. I think I'll likely just go ahead and get it soon. At least once I have my C64 back up and running.

Markeno

Jul 19, 2019
hobbytronics.home.blog
I've personally be checking back at the site in hopes it may happen, but I figure it won't as to the minimum orders for the boxes too. Even a physical copy with the manual and disk would be preferable to me, but the box would be great. It came out before I had my C64, so I wasn't going to purchase it at the time. At some point I will probably break down and buy the digital copy, as much as I would prefer a physical copy. I am doing other projects right now and won't be playing it anytime too awful soon at this point so I figure the Digital Copies won't run out if I wait.